Everyone Would Be Mother Should Shun Away From These Ten Pregnancy MythsJanuary 13, 2020
How can Counselling Help you during PregnancyFebruary 28, 2020
In a high-risk pregnancy, there are above-average chances of complications. All the to-be moms need not need to panic in this situation. There are also chances that the complications fluctuate in the due course of your pregnancy.
Causes of High-Risk Pregnancy
Complications in pregnancy might occur if the woman is above 35 years of age. Smoking and drinking is also one of causes of high-risk pregnancy. Any kind of fatal disease, diabetes, high blood pressure or history of complication during your previous time can also lead to risks in your pregnancy. Women carrying twins should be extra careful because even that create issues in your pregnancy.
- Consume as good as 400 micrograms of folic acid. It prevents birth defects and lessens the complications.
- Have prenatal vitamins that will provide you with enough folic acid, calcium, iron, and zinc. It also contains omega-3 fats – DHA and EPA that helps in brain development.
- Eat Rainbow! Serve a colourful plate for yourself. That will provide your child with a wide range of tastes and flavours.
- Set your bed and nap timings. Take frequent naps you will be more energized and feel fresher
- Do get a flu shot. Since your immune is weak it will help you prevent any infections and won’t make your condition further complicated.
- Schedule persistent screening and stay in touch with your doctor.
- Quit smoking! If you continue to smoke regardless of such complications it will lead to miscarriages, birth defects, and learning disabilities.
- Do not drink alcohol it will affect the baby’s nervous system, abnormal facial growth or features. Your baby can even be stillborn.
- Don’t overeat it can lead you and your child to obesity.
- Do not get burdened to be always cheerful.
- Don’t ignore or avoid any kind of weird happening or hide it from your doctor. Stay constantly in touch with your expert and stay informed.
- Do not take your mental health for granted. Stressing and panicking about your condition is normal but indulge in positive things that will help you lift up your mood.
Your doctor is the best person you can go to in such a devastating situation. Just like Dr. Vaishali Chavan who is the most renowned Obstetrician, Gynaecologist and Laparoscopic Surgeon in Pune, India. She is extensively trained in high-risk pregnancy and has dealt with thousands of challenging Obstetric cases with confidence and had successful outcomes.